Thursday, October 11, 2012

Show and Tell : Cause & Effect


I'm a very "it says what it does, it does what it says" advertisement person. I want the literal most of the time. I like cleaver as well but largely I like literal. Above is an example of an ad for the Libertarian Party showing the cause of more government and the effect of that government on a protester. The protester is being maced in effect, by the government.
   Below is a Canadian ad showing an equation that shows that if you stay healthy so do your children. I guess its a campaign to promote healthy lives and involvement in your children's life as well. Actually this one is less direct then the one above. I understand what it implies but there is little information about how and what to do for sick children. Maybe if I was Canadian I would understand the reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment