Wednesday, December 12, 2012

We thought we had it rough! Check out South Park.

     I've been watching South Park recently. I can't help it. I know it's ridiculous and juvenile but it's such a guilty pleasure. I found out recently that every episode is made in one week and aired the next. They meet on Thursday and brainstorm all day then write and produce the episode in seven to four days. Sometimes it is sent in just hours before its 10pm time slot.
     HELLO! We thought we had it rough with Words and Images. These people are under tremendous stress to make each episode current and funny.
   They no longer use stop animation; that takes about 3 months to make. They use a soft ware the emulates the cut out paper look, very cleaver indeed.

   My boyfriend told me this, but I checked it out with wikipedia and got my facts right.

1 comment:

  1. I shall no longer complain about our deadlines--I love that blouse!

    ReplyDelete