Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ideas for Holiday Cards

Ok this is tricky, because no matter what everything says christmas to me. But here we go:
Idea/Brainstorm 1:
      Tattoo Design, Season Greetings Cards, This was the best visual I could find describing what I'm thinking but minus the grossness,



Idea/Brainstorm 2:
      Kids coloring book-like designs for Seasons Greetings Cards. Maybe I could include crayons as well. I like how far fetched this one is,

Idea/Brainstorm 3:
     Bad Photo/retro photo Seasons Greetings:

Idea/Brainstorm 4:
Star/Pattern/Quilt-Pattern-Like design card. Maybe I'll have some text maybe I won't. The focus would be mainly on the design of the card and not point to any one holiday or even wintery season.
Idea/Brainstorm 5:
 Hand Sewn Cards. Hand sewing into the cards words like "Season's Greetings", "Peace", " Happy Holidays"...hmmm.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the kids coloring book card idea. I think that is awesome and fun and something that hasn't really been done much before, at least not that I have seen. And plus whether people admit it or not, everyone loves to color, no matter how old they are. I also think the retro photo on could work. Especially if you used pictures with people in "ugly" holiday sweaters since that seems to have become a raging trend lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the kids coloring book idea. I like the tattoo idea more than the retro photo (since it has recently been done, I'm not sure what the professors will say about doing it). Can't wait to see your finished cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the Steve Buschemi dressed as John Waters card! I have often confused the two ;)

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete